As the years pass by, wrinkles, fine lines and furrows can appear on the surface of skin. Skin may sag or droop, age spots might appear and skin colour and texture might become rough and uneven. Ageing is a natural process that we can’t avoid, but you can turn back the clock with a variety of anti-ageing treatments from Hilton Skin Clinics. Together we can mix and match and pick and choose treatments to create your very own bespoke anti-ageing package. You can hold back the ageing process, stimulate cell repair and collagen production, giving skin a firmer, plumper appearance. Fine lines and wrinkles can vanish and tell-tale ageing signs like age spots and uneven skin tone can disappear.
We offer a huge range of non-surgical anti-ageing treatments that we can formulate into an individual treatment programme for you, including:
- Anti–wrinkle injections – treatments include Botox and Azzalure, which work to treat wrinkles and sagging skin by blocking the signals from the muscles to the nerves, preventing the muscle from contracting. Because the muscle cannot contract, lines and wrinkles are softened. Anti-wrinkle injections can treat frown lines and furrows, crow’s feet, lines around the mouth, lines between the mouth and nose and much, much more.
- Dermal fillers – treatments include Juvéderm, Belotero, Teosyal, Radiesse and Sculptra as well as others, which work to plump lines and wrinkles and to gently lift slightly drooping or sagging skin by mimicking the action of hyaluronic acid within the body, plumping and smoothing lines and wrinkles and re-contouring the face.
- Laser skin tightening – using the Alma Laser NIR, treatment heats the dermis using targeted near infrared light, stimulating the production of a healthy layer of collagen without damaging the top layer of skin, leaving skin tighter, smoother and brighter with no visible signs of damage.
- Laser skin resurfacing – using the iPixel and Erbium-YAG lasers, treatment uses precisely targeted energy to laser away the very top layers of skin, stimulating cell repair and regeneration, giving skin a smoother, plumper and firmer appearance as new skin cells form.
- Skin rejuvenation – using IPL (Intense Pulsed Light), treatment uses precisely targeted wavelengths of light that are absorbed by skin that differs in colour to the surrounding tissues, causing cell damage. This cell damage stimulates cell repair, eliminating injured skin cells, leaving skin brighter, smoother and more even in colour, tone and texture.
- Electronic Dermaroller – using a process called micro-medical needling, the Electronic Dermaroller is used to create tiny needle columns in the surface of skin. These needle columns create very minor damage, but enough to stimulate the process of cell repair and regeneration, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles and giving skin a more even tone and texture.
- Pigmentation/age spot removal – using IPL (intense pulsed light), treatment uses targeted wavelengths of light that are absorbed by the melanin in the pigmented areas of skin, stimulating cell repair. Skin from the treated area will start to flake off, leaving skin brighter and smoother with a more even colour.
- Thread vein/redness removal – treatments include IPL and advanced electrolysis. IPL works to treat thread veins and redness by damaging thread veins, coagulating blood and destroying blood vessels. The body then absorbs the blood vessels, reducing and minimising redness. Advanced electrolysis works in a similar way, destroying blood vessels by cauterising them. Over time, they are absorbed by the body.
- Non-surgical face lift – using the Alma Clear Lift (often called the “Lunch Time Face Lift”), two forms of light therapy are combined, whereby the laser penetrates the epidermis, heating cells deep within the skin. This prompts cell repair, stimulating collagen production, leaving skin smother, tighter, brighter and more youthful in less than an hour with no outward signs of injury.
- Laser 360 package – using three targeted laser technologies, IPL to give skin a more even colour and tone, laser skin tightening to stimulate the production of collagen, firming and plumping skin and laser skin resurfacing to stimulate collagen production and cell repair, improving skin texture and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. The laser 360 programme takes place over a period of 60 days, leaving skin smoother, firmer and more youthful.
- Microdermabrasion – using a combination of exfoliation and red and blue LED lights, the abrasion tool is used to remove the very top layer of skin, which the body interprets as an injury. Cell repair and regrowth is stimulated along with collagen production, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. The LEDs deliver anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, aiding in cell repair and calming and soothing problem skin.
- Sclerotherapy – used to treat thread veins in the legs and performed by our advanced nurse practitioner. During treatment a sclerosing agent is injected into the thread veins which irritates them and this, along with the compression garments used after treatment, induces vein collapse. Over time, the body absorbs the veins, leaving skin blemish-free.
- Skin peels – available in a range of strengths, with a choice for every skin type and skin condition, our skin peels can leave skin firmer, smoother and plumper, restoring even tone and texture.
You can pick and choose from our treatments to design a bespoke anti-ageing package that works for you. Our practitioners will analyse your skin and give you all of the advice you need to help to create the perfect package for you, giving you the skin you’ve always dreamed of. For more information, contact Hilton Skin Clinics today.
d_hsc_cli February 10, 2019