ZO Obagi Medical Brightenex 0.5%
Bioengineered to target all three stages of skin discoloration through a patented, bio-vectored, microsphere delivery system. It is formulated to even skin color and tone, and recommended as a first course in treating hyperpigmentation.
- Retinol (0,5%) microencapsulation in an oleosomes delivery system
- Dual pigmentation reversal with vitamin A and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside
- Bio-active levels of vitamins E and C, and stachys officinalis antioxidants
- Multistage glutathione, soy isoflavones, and N-acetyl glucosamine melanin inhibitor system
- Multi-vectored approach: Breaks up existing pigmentation and blocks multiple melanogenesis pathways
- Promotes exfoliation and cell turnover
- Helps minimize hyperpigmented areas, including melasma
- Smooths skin texture and evens skin tone
- Non-bleaching alternative to hydroquinone
Size – 75ml / 2.5 Fl. Oz
Apply 1-2 pumps evenly on the face and other areas to be treated. Begin use gradually and increase as tolerated. Use every other day. Initial dryness, irritation and peeling is normal and typically develops 2-3 days following first application. Dryness, peeling and irritation will diminish as new, fresh skin is revealed. Mix equal parts of Brightenex™ with Ommerse® Renewal Crème or Restoracalm™ and apply once a week if a less aggressive approach is needed.