ZO Obagi Invisapeel™
Intensive Resurfacing Peel
Invisapeel™ Intensive Resurfacing Peel uses a unique process to renew the epidermis without any apparent exfoliation. Specialised enzymes in this chemical peel help reduce the appearance of most skin problems (i.e. discoloration, flaky skin and roughness). Skin is noticeably softer, brighter and able to receive additional product benefits after use of this facial chemical peel. The enzymes in Invisapeel™ are particularly valuable for anyone who wants faster chemical peel results from ZO® Medical therapeutic treatments.
- Chemical peel results help stabilise the epidermis and skin barrier function by replenishing lipids and aiding the skin’s natural hydration.
- Smooths uneven, rough textured skin.
- Minimises skin pigmentation and acne post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH).
- Reduces flakiness.
- Replenishes moisture within the stratum corneum.
- Provides skin rejuvenation and revives dull-looking skin.
- Chemical peel benefits lipid replenishment for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement.
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage.
- Chemical peel results in accelerating a faster, deeper skin rejuvenation of any ZO® treatment.
Size – 50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.
pH – Approximately 4.0
After cleansing, apply and leave on the chemical peel for 1–3 hours. Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying ZO® products. Use 2–3 times a week. This chemical peel benefits both as a facial and for ‘non-facial’ skin. Can leave on skin overnight for ultimate skin rejuvenation.
- Papain, bromelain enzymes and glycolic acid (AHA): Provides epidermal renewal with invisible exfoliation.
- Kukui seed oil and safflower seed oil: Replenishes hydration and lipids for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement.
- Dyglycerin and Methylheptyl Isostearate: Replenish moisture within the epidermis.
- Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract and Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Upregulates catalase and glutathione to reduce advanced glycation end products and minimise irritation.