Being able to provide bespoke cosmetic laser treatments to our clients, which can address a wide variety of cosmetic and dermatological conditions, using state-of-the-art technology, is a core philosophy at Hilton Skin Clinics in Reading. With this in mind, we’re very excited to announce the launch of a brand-new, top of the range aesthetic laser platform device – the Harmony XL Pro. Even more exciting is that we are the only clinic in the Reading area who currently have this cutting-edge machine available to treat our clients!
This innovative device from Alma Lasers, a specialist aesthetic laser manufacturer, means that we can effectively offer modern, light-based treatments solutions for hair removal, acne, vascular or pigmented concerns, tattoo removal, along with skin rejuvenation techniques aimed at remodelling and improving texture and tone.
By having this full spectrum of laser technologies in one complete platform we are able to offer services which may not be available in other cosmetic clinics who invest in separate laser or intense pulsed light machines, which can therefore treat fewer cosmetic concerns.
But it’s not all about just having multiple technologies in one place, it’s about having the most advanced technologies which are known for their proven clinical results – a true harmony!
With the Harmony XL Pro platform, we have a machine which features a variety of light energy delivering hand pieces that can be used separately to treat certain cosmetic indications, or indeed combined for a targeted programme of treatment to achieve the optimum results for you, compared to just using one alone.
The Harmony XL Pro means that we can use and treat the following:
- Fractional non-ablative Q-Switched 1064nm laser– we use this for skin re-modelling, targeting skin imperfections such as wrinkles, fine lines, sun-damage, uneven skin tone and improving mild skin laxity. Using the ClearLift 4D tip means that we have four different levels of penetration for our treatments so we can target and treat or combine treatments for superficial problems, all the way to deeper skin concerns.
- Long pulsed Nd:YAG laser 1064nm – we use this to target vascular lesions such as thread veins. We can use it on its own or in combination with the Dye-VL (500-600nm) technology also available with our Harmony XL Pro.
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser 1064nm – this handpiece is used on pigmented lesions, which includes areas of darker skin caused by sun damage, such as those markings referred to as age spots, sun spots or liver spots. By targeting the excess of melanin or pigment in these lesions we are able to successfully clear them away. We can also use this technology for tattoo removal, especially treating darker ink colours such as black, blue and green). By adding a KTP adaptor, to produce a 532nm laser, we ca treat more superficial pigmentation problems, as well as brighter tattoo colours such as red, yellow and orange.
- Fractional iPixel Er:YAG laser 2940nm – this near infrared technology allows us to provide minimal downtime skin rejuvenation treatments specifically targeting uneven skin tone, coarse or uneven skin texture and superficial pigmentation concerns which don’t require more aggressive treatment.
- AFT (Advanced Florescence Technology) – this is an advanced form of intense pulsed light (IPL) and provides virtually painless hair removal for all skin types, and crucially we can treat you all year-round, no matter if you have a bit of a sun tan. This hand piece has what is called a large spot size which means that it’s much quicker to treat large areas such as legs or backs, meaning treatments are delivered to you much faster.
- ClearSkin – this is something of a first as the technology combines a non-ablative Er:Glass 1540nm laser with simultaneous contact cooling and vacuum technology which is used to treat all types of acne.
We know that this all sounds very technical and we don’t expect you to understand it all from this short blog, but we hope that you can at least note that the Harmony XL Pro gives us a great variety of different options that wouldn’t be available with a single stand-alone machine. The best thing we can think of to describe it is like a ‘Swiss-army knife’ of laser devices, with multiple options that we can use for whatever skin concern you come and see us with!
If you’d like more information about treatments that are available with the Harmony XL Pro, then please contact us today to book a consultation.